On the 16th November, USANA Indonesia is officially open for business, and we couldn’t be happier to welcome this beautiful country to the USANA family.
This tropical oasis is our 20th market, and we have high hopes for it. Want to start doing business in the land of a thousand kings? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Indonesia is the world’s fourth most populous country, and has one of the top five fastest growing economies in the world.
- According to the Boston Consulting Group, the middle class and affluent consumers of Indonesia are expected to nearly double between now and 2020, jumping from 74 million people to 141 million.
- The direct selling and network marketing industries have held a very positive profile across the country for many decades now—in fact, it’s a $1.2 billion direct selling market. We’ve received more interest in the Indonesian market than any other country opened before—more than 500 Associates have already registered their interest in Indonesia with our international market expansion department.
- You’ll find our USANA Indonesia office located in the beautiful capital city of Jakarta. The new office features a will-call, meeting area, and plenty of rooms for Associates to gather in.
“We’re delighted to be so warmly welcomed by the people of this beautiful, thriving country and are excited to have our doors open,” said Dennis Cheok, general manager of USANA Indonesia. “We have high hopes that this new market will not only have a positive economic impact, but also a significant influence to the health of its residents.”
- Ribbion-cutting ceremony
- Potong tumpeng(cutting of cone-shaped yellow rice, an Indonesian tradition)
- Muslim blessing
- Office tour for guests
- Press interviews
USANA is thrilled to bring its health products and business opportunity to the land of a thousand kings. Now let’s get to work by spreading the vision of Dr Wentz in our newest market!