USANA, based in Salt Lake City, Utah but with offices globally, has recently added five Best of State medals as well as the coveted Best of State Statue—the BOSS®—to its already impressive list of accolades in the categories of personal care, beverage, dietary supplements, research and development, and employer.
USANA’s chief communication officer, Dan Macuga said “we are delighted to have our efforts recognised year after year by such a prestigious, local awards organisation like Best of State”.
“Every year, our research and development team is tasked with staying at the forefront of health and nutrition. At our 2016 International Convention, we are going to push the envelope even further by introducing a scientific breakthrough that will heighten our status as the premier leader in dietary supplement innovation.”
The Best of State Awards were created in 2003 to recognize outstanding individuals, organisations and businesses in Utah. Best of State candidates are evaluated by a panel of 100 judges based on three criteria: achievement in the field of endeavor; innovation or creativity in approaches, techniques, methods or processes; and contribution to improving the quality of life in Utah.
USANA currently sells its award-winning products in 20 international markets and sponsors more than 1,000 elite and professional athletes worldwide.
– 43 Best of State awards since 2003
– Four prestigious Best of State Statues in the merchandising and consumer services category
– 13 years for best dietary supplements
– Eighth medal for USANA’s Sense™ Self-Preserving Technology skin-care line
– Eight consecutive years for best beverage — Rev3 Energy
– Six years for best health and nutrition products
– Fourth consecutive win for the research and development department